In many older homes, small kitchens are unavoidable. But you don’t have to resign yourself to cramped conditions and low storage space. Here are ten tips to help you maximize your small kitchen remodel and make the most of what you have!
1) Cabinets in white
1. White cabinets are a great way to brighten up a small kitchen.
2. They reflect light and make the space feel bigger and more open.
3. If you’re thinking about doing a small kitchen remodel, consider painting your cabinets white.
4. It’s an easy and relatively inexpensive way to update your space.
5. Plus, it’s a timeless look that will never go out of style.
6. White cabinets are also easy to keep clean, which is important in a small kitchen where every inch counts.
7. Keep these tips in mind when planning your small kitchen remodel and you’ll be sure to maximize your space and create a beautiful new kitchen you’ll love for years to come!
2) Granite Worktops
1. One of the most popular trends in kitchen remodeling is granite countertops.
2. Granite countertops can give your kitchen a high-end look without breaking the bank.
3. If you’re considering a small kitchen remodel, granite countertops are a great option to maximize your space and give your kitchen a luxurious feel.
4. Here are 10 tips for getting the most out of your small kitchen remodel with granite countertops:
5. Select a light color scheme: light colors will make your kitchen appear larger and brighter.
6. 2. Install under-cabinet lighting: This will help you see what you’re working on and make the most of your counter space.
3) Table in the Round
1. You don’t need a lot of space to have a beautiful and functional kitchen.
2. Small kitchens can be challenging to remodel, but with careful planning, you can maximize your space and create the kitchen of your dreams.
3. Here are ten tips for streamlining your small kitchen remodel:
4. 1. Don’t underestimate the power of paint. A fresh coat of paint can make a small kitchen feel bright and airy.
5. Consider purchasing new hardware.Changing out your cabinet hardware is an easy and inexpensive way to give your kitchen a new look.
6.3. Add some plants. Plants can brighten up any space, including a small kitchen.
4) Place Settings
1. The first step in any small kitchen remodel is to take inventory of what you have and what you need.
2. Go through your cupboards and drawers and get rid of anything you don’t use or need.
3. Once you have a good idea of what you have and what you need, it’s time to start planning your layout.
4. One of the most important things to keep in mind when remodeling a small kitchen is to maximize your space.
5. Utilize vertical space by hanging pots and pans on a pot rack or installing shelves high up on the walls.
6. Be creative with your storage solutions and think outside the box when it comes to finding places to store your belongings.
5) Storage Drawers
One way to make the most of a small kitchen remodel is to focus on drawer storage. This can be done by installing new shelves or simply reorganizing your existing ones. Drawer dividers are also a great way to keep things organized and tidy. You can also use adhesive hooks to hang pots and pans from the ceiling or walls.
6) Overhead Lighting
The first step in any small kitchen remodel is to assess your lighting situation. If you have overhead lighting, great! This will be your primary source of light, so you’ll want to make sure it’s bright enough and positioned correctly. If you don’t have overhead lighting, now is the time to install it. Not only will it brighten up your space, but it will also make cooking and food prep much easier.
7) Wall and ceiling paint colors
1. When it comes to small kitchen remodels, one of the best things you can do is paint the walls and ceiling.
2. This will help brighten up the space and make it feel larger.
3. If you’re not sure what colors to use, try a light blue or green on the walls and white or cream on the ceiling.
4. You can also add some accent colors with wall art or dishes.
5. Just be careful not to go too overboard with color, as it can make a small space feel even smaller.
6. If you’re not sure what you’re doing, it’s always best to consult with a professional painter or designer.
8) Make Use of Freestanding Storage Items
One way to make the most of a small kitchen remodel is to use freestanding items for storage. This includes things like carts, baker’s racks, and even some shelving units. By using these items, you can create more storage space without having to do any major renovations. Plus, they can be easily moved around if you need to change things up in the future.
9) Combine patterns and colors
A small kitchen remodel is the perfect time to mix and match patterns and colors. Go bold with your backsplash or wallpaper. Choose a fun color for your cabinets. And don’t be afraid to mix metals in your hardware and fixtures.
10) Hang Some Art on the Walls
A small kitchen remodel can be a big project. You want to make sure you maximize your space and get the most out of your investment. Here are ten tips for doing just that:
1. Artwork is a great way to add personality to your kitchen. Look for pieces that complement your color scheme and style.
If you have limited counter space, consider hanging some shelves to store pots, pans, and other cooking essentials.
3. Make the most of every inch of cabinet space by adding shelves or hooks to the inside of doors.
4. Get rid of any unnecessary appliances or cookware that you don’t use often. This will free up valuable counter and storage space.